Friday, September 18, 2009

UBER DYA! WOO HOO

YAY! today, i went to school for the PSLE LC. It was a lot easier than i expected. hmm. i mean, the pp's i got for CL were MUCH harder than this. i was only in dount for 1 or 2 questions. lolx.

for chinese, the texts (some of them) were repeated in many compre's, like the broken bucket thing ( bucket has holses, has flowers). but they changed it a little, like the farmer panted some flower seeds.

Then, for english, one of the texts was a repeated topic in chinese compre's. it was about the guy coming to the town with no money to buy 2 boiled eggs. then, he sneaks out and when he finds a job, he goes back to pay for it. but, the shop guy tells him that the eggs would have hatched and stuff like that. lolx.

But, what really made me like angry was that we went there at 7.30 and went home at 12. shit. the thing was only like a total of 1h, but we had to wait thr and read books and other crap. crap it larh...


Oh yeah, this morning, my mum woke me up at 7.35. then, she went back to sleep. my brother was still sleeping, so i thought she was gonna send us to school. then,woke my brother up at 7.40, when i finished changing and stuff. so then i realised that he didn't have school, so i was like "Oei, nicolas, wake up! you're going to be late ler. wait a sec, you don't have school today right?". then he nodded and went back to sleep. awkward...

you know, i think i have kinda matured ler. i am beginning to create sick jokes, probably thanks to tristan. and by thanks, i mean wanting to strangle him, because my "innocence" reputation is going to be ruined. hmm. ah well, i guess i'll try to resist myself from cracking those jokes. for example, this morning, tristan was sitting behind me, right? so then he takes out his blue book and i said " stop playing with your blue thingy!" and he hits me. then, he takes out his bluw water bottle, so i say " wow, your thingy is blue *hits me*, can hold 200ml of water *hits me*, wide *hits me*, detachable *hits me*, and has a wide nozzle hose! *whacks me*"
hehe.

oh yeah, i exchanged books with tristan today because i have had my book for a year now without changing it becuz i'm just too lazy, as many people know. hehe.

and then, during recess, something idiotic happened. ok, so i was early to go back to the hall to assemble during recess ( 15 min early ). so then the 2 idiots, anders and yi guo come. they take out tristan's bottle and kinda play with it. but then, while yi guo was taking it out from tristan's bag, anders went to flip it. the idiot. so then water flew everywhere. worst of all, it fell onto my pants (NOT in the middle). damn. it took me a long time to make it evaporate. also, when tristan came back, he asked who peed there. lols.


oh yeah, i was framed today. 2 times. ok, so QX brings this book called hero.com, right? then, when he's not looking,m tristan takes it and stuffs it into my hands. 2 times. curse him.

And then, ting wei was missing today. he came to school, but before the chinese LC, which was first, we were supposed to go to the toilet. but, he went and never came back for a while, like 10 mins. so then the teachers go frantic and search for him. they send jonny to go to the boy's toilet and found him there.hehe.

also, the 6n peeple (some) were idiots today. they played with TOPS ( not t-shirt top, but top tops) lolx.

Oh, and by the way, this is ALSO the end-of-the-day-post because i am posting right before i go to bed. bye bye.

P.S - i didn't go to the washroom because, as you know, i have a steel guilt-holder thingy. i also have a steel bladder. lolx

bye bye, and for once, my grandma is not screaming at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment