Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ending-Post-Of-The-Day

So uh... this is my "ending-post-of-the-day" and since it's day-ly, i have to type everyday, so yeah. well, i just finished doing my homework and i'm proud that i finished ALL of it. And, uh well i added a new feaure to the blog - the fish. uh...wad else.... oh yeah i actually finished my work in like 1.5 hours!!! that's a feat because my tuition took up 3 hours, i had to eat and bathe and by the time i was finished, it was like 9. so then it took me 2h to finish. but, i smelled awesome. i think my mother replaced the soap or something... the dettol natural smelled like johnson's bath thing. OH YEAH!! i remember that she bought a refill pack yesterday... no wonder i smelled so good.... heh. also, in my free time, i combined the "kerasys" and "head and shoulders" ( some stupid brands of shampoo my mom bought) shampoo to make a super nice smell. it cleanses and smells!!!

Ah well, like 2 days ago, my mom AND my popo are gonna scream at me any moment now... my mom needs the computer to check on hotels in Beijing for my family's holiday to Beijing for skiing this December. Can't wait! Oh uh, she's comin. BB, person who's reading this post. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment