Thursday, September 17, 2009

Normal Day

Hmm... let's see, forgotten homework, check, lots of homework, check, funny moments, check, sick jokes, check, the insultion of keith, check, bullied my brother, check! yep, it's a normal day! so, i started my day with my mum waking me up to tell me that she was gonna send me to school. but, the car was parked at east coast. so, at 6.50, she walked to east coast and said she would call me and my brother when she reached. then, after five minutes or so, my brother realised that her phone was flat. so, we panicked and quickly went down.

Did i mention that she wanted us to bring her laptop and her jacket down? we forgot, but SHE forgot too!lols. so then she arrives at 7.11. i was obviously going to be late so i asked why she was so late. then, she showed me a cup of cold milo and a burger she bought from east coast mcdonald. i was so damn mad, because i didn't have the time to eat it and to the fact that she almost made me late for a burger. so, she wanted me to finish half the milo and eat ther burger during recess and she stuffed the burger into my bag. hmm. then, after we finishe school, i remembered about the burger and took it out. sadly, the idiots from 6n and some from 6m tokk it and threw it. curse them.

hmm, what else... oh yeah! i did not finish the pp 12 booklet 2 and some of the HCL PSLE. forgot about the compre's earlier in the book. meh. then, we started off with 3 periods of english... NOOOO!!!

... i ate a bit of rice for dinner only... now i'm SOOO hungry! ah well, gotta starve, i guess. hmm, although my popo cooked awesome "pai gu" and fish cakes and vegetables. they were AWESOME.

regarding homework : CRAP THE TEACHERS!!!!!!!! LLS gave us 5 practice papers, mrs ngoh gave us 2 practice papers, ms leong gave us 1 practice paper and mr wong gave us 2 practice papers... zomg so much homework. then again, monday is hari raya puasa. oh yeah, one of the practice papers ( henry park one, other 1 is nanyang de) was told by mrs nhoh not to do. then, during remedial, she told me n daryl n anders and isabelle to do the stupid paper. damn.. it was kinda "sao xing" because i got more homework. ah well. as usual, my popo is scolding me now, so bye. prepare to get another post because i will forget something.

No comments:

Post a Comment