Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Roller Coaster Day

Today was a roller coaster day. It was neither awesome or crapped up. This morning, my mum sent me and my brother to school. She told me she got a gastric because she ate her dinner at 11 yesterday. Then, i was like "huh? i don't remember you eating out..." then she said she ate at home. i TOTALLY forgot, so it was kinda funny. also, i forgot that she had her stupid japanese calss yesterday. Uh.

Then, at school, it was depressing. again. but, then again, it was not as depressing as yesterday. i got lesser (but still a lot) homework and i didn't hand up quite a lot too. hmm.

jonathan made a fatal mistake today, though. he chose the "chong yang" answer instead of something in his PSLE Chinese booklet. guess what - it was for DOGS. so then QX said that is his parents were dogs, then is mum was a ____________. so then keith said jonathan was a S.O.A.B (figure that out yourself).hehe. oh yeah, then we got back our HCL zuo wen today. it freaked me out. apparently, i got 24 and so did jonathan, and his zuo wen was WAY better than mine. it's either i got better or he got worse. huh.

i also realised that i didn't bring my PSLE math booklet. i asked my grandma to bring it for me during recess. ah.....the power of living 1km away from the school. ^^. oh yeah, and then keith talked about strings hen QX played with the featureliser string thingy. i don't know what was sick about that until keith mentioned "G-strings". it's kinda sick. then, i told him (if i remember correctly,) "you lend him lah- you got so many." heh.

Oh yeah, i forgot. my zuo wen i got 24, and my paper 2 i got um... 45. so my total is 69 ( SUPER CRAPPED UP ). yeah, i suck. and then i got back the FPSP group project and my portfolio today. it was AWESOME. my FPSP i got 16.5 while my portfolio i got 12. it may look suckish to you (even though there's no one looking at my blog now) but adding that to my mid-year exam marks(dunno/40) and my prelim marks (47/50) i passed 70%!!! that means i, if not wrong, get to keep my GEP status. woo yeah. And to top it off, there was no chinese remedial. then, ms leong said that there was no english remedial on Thursday, but then keith went to say something that made ms leong change her mind. CURSE THE KEITH> AND THE JONNY. we were going through our PSLE booklet, English. we went through the tribe compre. then, when i was about to get 2 marks for a question, jonathan went to go and point out a mistake. stupid jonathan. but, then again, i humiliated keith because ms leong went to show his booklet, then mine. hehe.

Oh yeah, i want to make this blog a little more informal, so i'm gonna start calling my grandma "popo" and mrandpa "ah gong" and jonny "jonny" and well yeah. bye bye, gotta go have my tuition now... it's gonna be for like 3 hours... don't know how i'm gonna finish my school work... oh and by the way i just bought a gear called heat buster on getamped. for those idiots who don't know what that means it's a game. it can be used with android. SO COOL!!!

Oh yeah, and YG told me something i forgot. Today, YM was staring at Keith's as. i wonder what YM was thinking....lols

No comments:

Post a Comment