Monday, September 14, 2009

My Grandpa's Birthday!!!

YAY! Today is my grandfather's birthday. He's turning 59 already! Although it's his birthday today, me and my family celebrated it yesterday. It was real fun as all the people in my family gathered for a special lunch. Next year, he will turn 60 and it will be a really big event. I can't wait! Yesterday, we went to a restaurant in Novena. I think it was called "Zhou's Kitchen", if i'm not wrong. The food was GREAT!!! For roughly $14, i could eat a dim sum buffet. there was dessert, crab, fried brinjal and lots of other stuff. One word: AWESOME

Back to today, school was a disaster... why are Mondays SO depressing??? there was SO MUCH HOMEWORK to be handed up, and a lot more homework was given today! Luckily, I managed to finish it. Adding to that, I did not hand in my HCL PSLE Booklet. Meh, i had to buy it and finish 12 pages! well, i guess it serves me right, huh.

By the way, next week is my mum's birthday. That's more work for me, writing a card and stuff... CRAP! Oh yeah, i almost forgot- I made a "hong bao" for my grandfather, but because i don't earn anything yet, he didn't accept it. Then, I said "But I am earining my salary! Mummy gives me my allowance mah..."

Hehe... anyways, i got to go now. My grandma is literally SCREAMING at me. Ah well, bye bye.

1 comment:

  1. What? Your GRANDPA's turning 59? Oh dear, my FATHER's already 56.

    ReplyDelete