Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Some Stuff

as you can see from the title, this is some stuff. so, yeah. today, liang lao shi banned the yoyos ( ok not EXACTLY banned but dun allow students to play during class). lols. luckily, i leave my yoyo (yes, i have 1 due to peer pressure ) at home. hehe. oh yeah, and a few weeks ago there was a 7 month dinner. i and my brother brought our yoyos along. so then my mum's good friend came along. she brought her 2 kids. then, we played the yoyo and they got so envious that they pestered her mum to buy them 1. lols. i'm a devil. so then a few days ago my mum's friend went to tell my mum it's all her fault, which is a good thing because i get to make peeple miserable and make my mum feel guilty. hehe. i don't really have guilt. my guilt-holder thingy has a steel guilt-holder. lolx

ooh so my mum just told me she sh**ted in her jeans yerterday lols. she has diarrhea and gastric. i think the gastric flu is spreading, i mean tristan got it too...hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment