Friday, September 18, 2009

another post

uh, firstly, the previous post was supposed to be "uber day", okay?

secondly, i forgot something ( DUH ). uhh.... wud did i forget... oh yeah! when i went back home, my mum aksed me like why i didn't do my work. hmm, guess she forgot monday was a holiday. then, i shifted my mum's working computer out into the living room ( and my brother did the same. the leech. . so then we started to play side by side. we played "colony", which tristan recommended me to, because getamped had some stupid bug and was down for maintenance. sht. then, later in the day, at like 4 .30, we went down with our grandma to burn the incense. of course, we sneaked out like $2 to but drinks from the downstairs provision shop. i bought a can of 7-up while my bro bought a f&n grape. bottle, of course. then, well, we had a problem while trying to light the red candles thingies. because it was kinda drizzling and the wind was strong, we could not light the candles. so, my grandma stuck it into the metal thing. lolx.

so then at like 5.30 i went down with my brother to play basketball with a friend i knew from k2, leslie. we played until 6.30. we played basketball for a while, but then we switched to soccer when 4 other guys came along. hmm, i haven't played basktetball for like a year already, so i kinda sucked. and by "played", i meant "practice". hmm. before we started playing, though, i finished 2/3 of my 7-up and gave it to leslie. i kinda offered it to him. of course, since i don't really dare to share my saliva, i gave him the whole can. to think that after he drank it, he threw the can on the ground. speaking of that, while my granda was trying to light the candles with the match, she was kinda littering because she threw the used ones on the floor. hmm.

so after like 20 minutes of playing basketball and then soccer, my brother went up while i stayed. the chicken. he brought some cash down and bought us hundred- pluses. yay. i lost to a boy shorter than me at goalkeeping.... i kinda suck in all sports... especially in being an attacker in soccer. i remember when i was pri 3, my friends from kong hwa would always play at the , uh, the outside of the field. i would always be the goalkeeper because

1. i sucked at attacking

2. i love goalkeeping

so yeah.

uh, now i gotta go because my DAD is screaming at me. lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment