Monday, August 9, 2010

Why I quit the blog

AHA! NOW I know why i quit doing things on the blog le - TOO MUCH WORK!!! I have to REMIND myself to come in and write stuff EVERYDAY!! Which was why I quit. Phew, Blogging is HARD!!!

Moving on, er, where was I. Oh ya, my grandpa was like " something something kosong prata tiga something something kosong onion" or something. And then he made a mistake and ordered TWO onion pratas!!! Well, one was actually for my brother, cuz he heaard wrong, but then nicolas was like " I DUN WAN!!! I DUN WAN!!!" so i ended up eating 2 pratas ( there goes my diet ).

After that we ordered sotong, which was REALLY GOOD-

woohoo!
10:29 pm - Dojo
I sounded the Hunter's Horn and was successful in the hunt! I caught a 1 lb. 12 oz. Student of the Cheese Belt Mouse worth 6,250 points and 450 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Token of the Cheese Belt

-!!!!! I dipped mine in chilli sauce, and it tasted AWESOME!!! Of cuz, my brother dint have any cuz he was like EEEEEEEE. I was gonna eat one really big piece of sotong and then two boys and a girl came and was like STARING at me so i put it down. :P PEER PRESSURE.

WOW THIS BLOGGING THING IS HARD!!!! Ack, if i keep doing this I will SURE quit after another 2 or 3 days. soooo, i shall cut it short now.

after going home blah blah blah, me, nic, mum all go to fatty ( Ah Ku's ) house see baby cousin, which is SUUUUUPPPEEERRRR CUTE. Usually when we go she always sleeps ( I say cuz my mum makes EVERYBODY sleep ), but this time she wide awake. she is SUUUPPPEEERRRR CUUUTE!!!!! And den me and nicolas quarrel becuz HE DOESNT WANNA ADMIT THAT I WAS RIGHT AND HE STARTED PLAYING THE COMPUTER AT 12.40!!! So, anyways, I banned him from my computer for this entire day, and it was SHIOK! Oh, and apparently we lost the USB wireless thingy.

Haha this got a funny part. after leaving we went to supermarket, becuz mother and GRANDmother wanna buy chicken ( mother wanna buy fish too). But arh, i was kinda sleeping, so my mum ask me lock the door before she go to the supermarket. when she came back, I was still sleeping in the car, and she stood in the hot sun shouting "ryan!!!! Ryan!!! RYAN!!!!! WAAAAKKKKKEEEEE UPPPPPPP!!!!!" for like 10 minutes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LAUGH AT YOU.

Oh almost forgot, after eating sotong in the morning right, i kept a piece of sotong tentacle in my mouth, and den halfway home, I took it out and dangled it in front of my brother's face. He was like "OMIGAWD!!!EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!'" HAHAHAHAHAHA ILL TELL THAT TO SARAH BOY!

Well thats bout it. Mother fried chicken and stir fried chicken with spring onion, which i thought was leek. Of cuz, i helped A LOT, and if i didnt, the dishes wudnt have tasted so GOOOD. I cooked most of the chicken myself, and im really proud of it. Could be a bit more chewy though, a bit too soft. I cut the onions big big, and ate most of em myself. Did you know onions are GOOD for you? I kinda taking a liking to them now.

Just now at NDP felt that the..what ar.... something sezali had a sore throat when singing. He was like.... er..... I dunno how explain la, but I think Sylvia is better singer :P.

Fireworks this year, I think degraded ler. Stupid government, host at padang instead of the floating platform, make me cannot see from my window..... -.-. Kit Chan looks nicer without red short hair, and she looked sooo dam constipated when she was singing home. HAHAHAHHA

Ok done for tonite. Wishing Singapore a HAPPIE BIRTHDAY!!!!! Do countries have middle age crisises?

No comments:

Post a Comment