Tuesday, August 10, 2010

end-of-the-day post

Hehe, decided to do this again.

Woke up early this mornin and started playing the com. dats about it for the entire day. :P. Before dinner went down with po po and nicolas to go and burn the incense and stuff since today is the first day of the chinese thingy. I dont know why, but burning the papers is kinda fun.... while trying to light the candles up the stoopid wind keep blowing, and den cannot light, so in the end never light.

And den right, since cannot light, I walked into the HDB, and tried to use the lighter to light it, but in the end only made a mess and made the floor filled with wax. popo asked Nicolas to clean it up and scrape it off with keys HAHAHAHA I LAUGH AT YOU!!!!

Oh yeah at like 3-4 pm I took out the leftover fried chicken from yesterday, and two old chang kee sotong sticks and a old chang kee curry puff and toasted them all together. Oh ya! I also took out the leftover ribs and toast it too :P

After burning incense, po po ask us to go home while she went to buy bao zhi, and while I was like bathing, she came back. SHE WALKED TO THE MARKET AND BACK IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES!! thats crazy....

I think this is my shortest post ever. GREAT!!!

Tomorrow got math test... agh.... Bio test also, and to top it off, NEED DO CHENG XIAN!!! AAAAGGHHHHHHH! Why cant we have a project like the ones in the normal chinese class... their project is to bring some guy around singapore to EAT FOOD!!!! AAAGGHHH! Some people have ALL the luck

No comments:

Post a Comment