Monday, August 9, 2010

Post

Nothing to do for the mext 5.50 minutes so I decided to post something. This morning went to somewhere with ah gong, po po and nicolas to eat roti prata. The roti prata there very nice, so my ah gong drive us there in my mother's so-called car to eat breakfast. Today is the day I realise my grandpa knows how to speak malay. I always thought only po po knows how to, but apparently my grandpa can too. He ask the roti prata frier to make roti prata EXTRA CRISPY!!! I ordered a roti prata with onion inside. SHIOK MAN!!!!!!!! My mother dint come with us cuz she wuz too lazy :P

Order-

Me- Roti Prata with Onion

Nicolas- Two Kosong Prata

Ah Gong- LOR MEE ( which apparently is quite famous there too) with yellow noodles

Po Po- LOR MEE with the thin vermicelli noddle things ( NOT VERMICELLI! I think it was the mee sua de noodle )

Brb will continue post tonite. wanna go watch NDP a while

No comments:

Post a Comment