Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hellooooo peeple

Hello yáll! The reason why I havent been updating the blog is because I was picked by NASA to be the first boy on Mars, would you believe that? No? Well, I wouldn't either. Anyways, I havent been updating the blog is because, well, I dont really er, follow my timetable. But anyways, I decided to do it again, but only when i have free time and stuff.

Well, anyways, here are the updates.

1. Mr Lim Theng Hong is now our IH teacher. Btw he is also the school's discipline master ( OMIGAWD!!)

2. My NEW favourite teacher is now Mr Yeo, becuz he is always smiling, and he seldom punishes me when i dont do my homework.

3. I failed my NAPFA 2.4 km, which was like, last tuesday. NOOOO!!!! My timing was 18.50, so it wasnt that bad, was it? ( pass time is 16.50, i think, for 12 year olds)

4. I'VE JOINED FACEBOOK! Yes, people, you have heard it right. I, Ryan Tiew, have joined facebook, partially because almost EVERYONE in my class has it ( including some of the teachers!) and mind you, I'm quite good at the games! after only er, w8 ar. Aha! after only 39 days, Imma lv 25 Farmer, a Grandmaster in Mousehunt, a lv 26 ( I think.. ) Baker and many other things!

5. I dunno if this was seen in the past few posts, but shuo an got rejected by nicole aw. maybe he shud join facebook too, then he can add her and chat online. i think that shuo an isnt a bad guy, but his breath puts EVERYBODY off. Btw, i've tried telling him about his bad breath last year, during the PSLE ceremony thingy, but he said he knew. and stuff. and that he brushes his teeth once a day. go figure.

6. MY VOICE IS BREAKING!!( I think )

7. We had 2 TNS GEP gatherings so far. If im not wrong, going to have another on teacher's day.

8. Er, not much left la.... OH YA!!! This week bleach manga über nice! Gin turns against Aizen! can't wait for next chapter!!!

9. Realised I could do this with my computer

öïüëä

Well, That's all folks

Oh and uh, HAPPIE NATIONAL DAY!!!! HURRRAY FOR SINGAPORE's 45th BIRTHDAY!!! In addition, let's celebrate the aging of my mother, who is nearing her mid-age crisis. HAPPY 36th BIRTHDAY, MUMMY!!! My dad too, who is the same age as Singapore this year!!! HAPPIE BIRTHDAY!!!!! Might as well state my grandpa and my grandma too, huh? HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH GONG AND AH MAH~!!!!

Oh and i decided to buy gifts for EVERYONE in my family this year to make up for the past years.

Mum - Handbag? women LUUURRVE those,right?

Dad - Sunglasses! He has been asking for sunglasses for the past few years

Ah gong - A Braaaaaand new PILLOOW!!!!!

Po Po - well, this isnt a bought gift lah. Imma gonna make her a 3D model card, with my grandpa, me, my brother, my mum and my uncle and my ah kim and my - OH!! MY NEW BABY COUSIN!!!! tell u ltr. - all inside. Then, when she feels the urge to nag, she can nag at the card. :P

aha..... just remembered about my NEW baby cousin. Athena Teo, Born, um 20th July 2010, is my NEW baby cousin. she is SUUUPPPERRRR CUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!! Totally look like my ah kim :P. Anyways yeah, thats about it. ok.done. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

No comments:

Post a Comment