Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yesterday's thingy con't

WEell, as i was saying, woo jin's group got a orange peeler thingy. put ur thumb in and then slice the orange. becoz each of us were given an apple, they sliced the apple. haha. it looked like a pattern after it was finished. then mr ho punished them for mutilating the apple lolx."i can see tmr's headline - cruelty to fruits :D. theirs were so fun lor.... and all we got was a stupid sock holder. then the other group got an apple peeler. it was so uber awesome. it had a core separator, which was a metal hole, and like 8 sharp blades. ur supposed to press down on the apple.... man...i REALLY wanted that. after jian bin went to wash the apple and the board and came back, mr ho gave us a demo on how it worked. and the rest is above. everyone snathed the apple slices after it was cut. those greedy PIGS. you'll never EVER see ME doing that. ever. i think.

well after da vinci, i took a bus wif yong jie (97 i think) to harbourfront. he alighted at telok blangah to take another bus, but i went str8 to the interchange. i went to my mum's office and then...er.... took her food from her desk. some guy frm her company bought ferrero rocher garden chocolates from germany, so i had reaped a lot that day. coconut and lemon. the coconut was nice, but the lemon? BLECK. well, at least it was free. then we went home, a bag of cuttlefish in my hands. :D

in the car my mum had like a bottle of 3-week-old water. she stopped me before i could drink it, which was good. otherwise i would have gotten sick and would not have to come to-...- HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!! I COULD NOT COME TO SCHOOL!!!!! AWWW COW!!! ah well.

then we went back and then i told my mum about my new plan on the car. it was about me sleeping at 9.30 pm but waking up at 4.30 am to do my homework. so during the time i go back to 9.30 pm i get to play xD. (to "destress", of course)

Well, that's about it.... oh yeah...and there are benefits to being a sec one student. lemme show you :D

1. TOTALLY FREE OF TUITIONS!!! FWEE!!!FWEE I TELL YA!!!!
2. GET TO SLEEP LATER!!!w00t!!! the only reason i sleep at 9.30 is because from 4.30 to 6.00 in morning, the shows on disney channel are awesome.:D. hope my mother doesn't come to my blog. she still thinks i wake up every morning to "diligently do my homework". well, part of it is, if i have any homework, anyways.haha:D. my grandma bought me a new alarm clock, which apparently "rings 2 times, so that if you don't wake up the first time, it'll wake you up the second time. it glows, too." she sounded like a saleswoman to me...hey, maybe she could BE a saleswoman. i mean, she has the potential. she NAGS ALL DAY


Naggy granny

1.dont play computer lah...( i/my brother play less than 1h she complain)
2. I CALL YOU MUMMY AH!!!!(for practically almost everything)
3.DONT ON AIRCON WHEN UR HEAD WET!
4. WIPE YOUR HEAD!
5. BLOW YOUR HEAD WITH HAIRDRYER!!!(when its NOT WET ANYMORE)
6. SO LATE LE!! GO SLEEP!!!(when its like 10.30)
7. get out of my kitchen...dun disturb...(when i wanna help her since i got nothing to do. usually when its my brother's turn to play the computer)
8.the kitchen so oily!!!you'll dirty the outside floor!!!

To my mum-
they play computer!~
they watch tv whole day!( WHICH IS NOT TRUE!!!!)
WHEN YOU COMING HOME!! SO LATE ALREADY!!!( when my mum is either having a meeting or out destressing wif her friends/colleagues. P.S. her form of destressing is drinking, but she doesn't get drunk. :D)

but sometimes my grandma oso very sweet. she normally buys food for me n my brother, nicolas. fruits, etc she also does most of the housework and chores in the house, while i and my brother are schooling and my mom and grandpa are working. however, for some STUPID REASON, she contracted diabetes. i call it stupid because she doesn't eat/drink ANYTHING sweet. not even coke, or ice cream. maybe its hereditary.hmm. my paternal grandma oso has diabetes, but she always takes sweet stuff. currently, my granda only has to take tablets for producing insulin, while my paternal 1 has to get 3 jabs a DAY!! i almost wanna cry when i see that everyday.

WOW this entry is long.... well...to end it off... BYE!!!! P.S. will be writing the next end-of-the-day-blog-entry-thing at abt.... ZOMG ITS 9.21 ALREADY!!!HOLEY COW!!!!!! GOTTA WRITE THE END-OF-THE-DAY-BLOG-ENTRY NOW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment