Monday, April 12, 2010

Today's post

okay guys, seeing that im really screwed up because im sooo late for a few days of blogging, i dont wanna drag it on anymore. so, i decided to skip those few puny days and just get to the current thingies. well, i mgiht lose a bit of my memory, but who cares???

ok, anyways, im in school right now. im in the school's free computer lab, having a one hour break before assembly, which is at 1.00 . today a few stupid things happened. last monday/tuesday, xie lao shi gave the class a zuo wen as homework, being an awesome homework do-er, i finished it this morning. at 4.30. this is because

1) yesterday we went swimming at jurong

2) i played a lot yesterday

yeah, thats why. so anyways today i woke up at 4.30 and turned on my computer. by the way, i had woke up at like 1.21 in the MRONING for no stupid reason and went out to pee. it was stupid because it costed me like 5 minutes of sleep, cow it. ( I am trying to use "cow" as a swear word in case ANY adult finds out about this blog." anyways i woke up at 4.30 and then turned on the lights and stuff. i tried to wake my brother up too, since he said he had some er " ju zi" to finish. i think it was chinese. so, after waking him up, i went on to go and do my CL zuowen. the zuo wen is about being remorseful and sad "ao hui" about an event, so i copied off something from my memory. it was a zuo wen that i did in p6, for my school i think. its about this 2 guys playing in a park "in the school" and then one guys pushes another and the other guy lands on tree branches and almost dies. yeah, i copied it all right, but i took like 2 hours to do it because my brother went to on the TV after he finished his ju zi, which was like, around 5.05? i finished it at like 6. that stupid little brother of mine. yeesh.

then after i finished my zuo wen, i put it in my bag, along with all my other stuff like my pencil case, er....my...pencil case.... well anyways, thats not the point. i WAS going to go out and put on my uniform, but then irealised that today was a monday, so i had to wear formally. the school's formal wear kinda sucks, because, if i wanna talk sciency, "its fabric, with the tie, is a very good insulator of heat. thus, heat can be kept inside for long periods of time. deposits of sweat is kept too, circulation through the body." in my terms, ITS HOT AND SWEATY IN THERE!!!! so, i told my brother to wake me up at 6.10, while i "slept" in the room. i didnt really sleep that much, of course.

i forgot to say- because my mother changed the set-top box because it was spoilt, the old controller's volume thingy didnt work, so, because my brother is a scaredy cat, i had to go and get the controller outside myself.

at 6.10, i went out and changed and stuff. the pig went into the kitchen and brought out a chicken crossaint. actually, yesterday, i had promised myslef i wouldnt eat meat for a few days, so i tried to keep it. after a while and a bout half a corssaint later, my brother said he couldnt finish it. so i said i wanted it, since i just HAD to help my brother. he was too fat to eat anymore!!!! but then he said he would bring it to the kitchen, thinking that i really didnt want it. then i kept saying that i wanted the crossaint, then he said that there was a container for it. i still said i wan, but he walked to the kitchen. then, he turned back and gave it to me, probably because he didnt want to go into the itchen alone. in the dark. see what i mean by scaredy cat???

then, after i got onto the bus, i slept. well, i had slept at 10 the night before, and woke up at 4.30, so i was pretty much beat. i slet. there's nothing new about that is there. however, the thing is, after reaching school, i STILL felt sleepy!!! oh, and the bus uncle returned me the bus fare thingy. told mummy that it wouldnt work. she gave him a blank fare because she thinks that he cheated her of 100 dollars. yeesh, she kicks up a fuss of everything.

after i went to class, i tried to sleep, because i was so cow tired. but it didnt really work either. valerie ( i think i got her name right ) was writing "welcome back ms ng!" in the board, because ms ng was gone for a week because of pregnancy. early, pregnancy. so, matthew was right all along. anyways, i slept till like 7.35, and then went up. i WAS about to go to the hall, but then wei heng asked me " hey, whr u going?" i said "hall lah! monday mah!" then he said " but friday then go hall leh!" then i said "oh yeah." and went to the track.

atfer singing the national anthem and the pledge and the blah blah blah and a few boring announcements, hte DM asked all year ones to stay back. it was for a hair check, and i got caught for not bringing my badge. matthew was caught for no tie and etahn for long hair. i saw a girl with neon shoelaces that looked cool. mr toh was rambling about long hair and stuff, until mr lim came and said that we were the largest group of people of hair/tie/badge/shoe problems he had ever seen. btw, i saw a korean girl with weird hair. the hair was, like, LONG and stuff.

and, er, ethan wrote his name in a 101 column, which i didnt fix. i just wrote a 103 column for me and matthew. :D;D:D.

after the check thingy, which was like, 20 minutes and took 20 minutes of mentoring (which is about 2/3!!) er....

oops gotta go. need go eat, because left 25 min before assembly. :DF:D:D:D:D:D:DD:

pie is nice for all and good for your colon

No comments:

Post a Comment