Friday, April 9, 2010

yesterday's end-of-the-day-post

Oops, guess i forgot again. well, its alright..... because i wanted to do this anyway. look at the time this was published. :D told ya i get to wake up at 4.30. haha :D. well, anyways, yesterday, after i got on my school bus, i tried to sleep. i couldnt since i just started my plan, and i was quite awake. while i was staring into blank space. the guy next to me was like SNORING!! and then after a while his head tilted to his left. at me. and hit me. i was like OMG!!OMG!!. well, i think i did that too, last time while i was on the bus. i got so sleepy i bumped into him 3 times and dint know it.:D. anyways yesterday the bus skipped 2 people, some guy sitting in front and a girl sitting beside me (phew!). i was sitting at the back, by the was, in case you think the bus i take is really big. nope, i counted and it only has...er...11 seats. yep, and the back seat has four. man...the bus company is really cheapskate leh....

er...I'll continue this thingy later because I need to go down to have my breakfast at the market. my mother said that we are going down to have noodles (mee pok) today. well....bye~!

By the way, the mee pok is very nice. lol...pok. POK POK POK POK POK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment